world TV and Radio Tuner Support and F.A.Q
This is a collection of answers to the most often asked questions by our world TVRT customers was compiled by our Technical/Customer Support staff. We recommend that you check the FAQ section prior to contacting worldtvradio Technical/Customer Support, as you will often find that your question has already been addressed.
If you are not able to find the answer to your question, contact our technical department with technical issues or our sales department with business issues. (Kindly keep in mind that support for world TV and Radio Tuner trial version is provided exclusively through the FAQ section.)
1. Can I Install world TVRT version 5.5 If I already have another version installed? : Yes, you can enjoy 15 days more of live television and radio online
2. Where is the user manual? world TV & Radio Tuner is a program very easy to use, just follow the menus to tune in a radio station or television channel. The best way to learn how to use it is using it, if you want more information press the help button in the main screen.
3. Why some channels don't work, is it an error in world TVRT? No, the image quality and continuity depend of where the signal is produced, in fact, there are many reasons to obtain poor signal quality or not signal at all: high traffic, low resolution streams, even your internet connection, Our advise: If you have problems tuning a TV Channel or radio station, try again after some minutes or select other station
4. Do you produce the signals in your lineup?NO, we don't produce any signal, our work is focused in the addition of new signals available to our lineup, every television channel and radio station included in our program is streamed by their owners or third party streaming services
5. Why I don't receive signals ? The most common cause to this problem is related with FIREWALLS. Our program connects to internet in order to load menus and stations in real time; it's necessary to allow world TV and Radio Tuner to access internet, also www.worldtvradio.com must be add to firewall's trusted sites list. For further information please read the user manual or the help files of the firewall installed in your computer.
6. Why some television channels have blur image? There are many online television channels that stream their signals in low speed format, probably the main reason to do it is economical, the costs that imply to produce an acceptable signal are very high nowadays, but this is changing, we hope that very soon the cost of internet streaming start to drop, that will encourage that new channels go online and many will be use a faster speed. If you are experiencing blur image or not image but good sound quality even in channels with high speed stream (300 fps and up), and your internet connection is DSL, Cable or better: Please download the latest version of Microsoft DirectX, this must solve the problem.
7. Hardware requirements: world TVRT version 5.5 can be used in almost every computer with internet connection, and doesn't have specific hardware requirements, however, many radio stations and television channels have a high speed stream so, you need a DSL or cable connection to enjoy them.
8. Software requirements There are four programs that you must have to use world TVRT :
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 5 or higher
- Microsoft Windows Media 7 or higher
- Real One Player 6 or higher
- Nullsoft Winamp 2 or higher
If your computer doesn't have one or more of them you may have problems to watch or listening the streams appropriately.